Saturday, May 29, 2010

Thank You & Favors Sign

I did get around to buying the picture frames for these so I made them right away too.

Its just 2 inch chipboard letters painted with lilac acrylic paint and stuck to a sheet of green cardstock with glue dots. I added tiny round glitter stickers to each letter and stamped the corners with a stamp that is on most stuff that will be at the wedding.

Basically the same thing for the favor sign, but you'll notice that the letters are different. There weren't enough to spell out Favors with my first set of chipboard letters and when I went to order more, they no longer carried the same ones.
I'm not sure which letters I like better. These two signs will be pretty far away from each other so I'm sure no one will notice the letter difference...or care. I'm sure its just one of those things that bug me because I'm getting married. =)

I did manage to get all of my goals done on the checklist from last weekend and I also picked up the vases for the centerpieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment